The Dirty Snowman is a decadent boozy milkshake featuring flavors of caramel coffee vanilla or caramel mocha. These milkshakes are made by blending ice cream with salted caramel whiskey and espresso liqueur. You can make your Dirty Snowman 2 ways. Salted caramel coffee, or you can give it a chocolatey twist with half vanilla/half chocolate ice cream. Either way, if you like salted caramel or chocolate coffee desserts, then you are going to love these Dirty Snowman milkshakes.
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream or 3 cups vanilla/3 cups chocolate
- ¾ cup Ole’ Smoky Salty Caramel Whiskey
- ¾ cup Grind Espresso Shot
- ¾ up caramel sauce
HOW TO MAKE BOOZY ICE CREAM MILKSHAKES
These milkshakes are super easy to make. In a big blender, add six cups of vanilla ice cream or three cups of vanilla and three cups of chocolate. Combine the Ole’ Smoky Salty Caramel Whiskey, Grind Espresso Shot and Caramel sauce and pour over the ice cream.
Blend the ice cream and liquor until you have a creamy milkshake. We are adding quite a bit of alcohol to the ice cream so it will be pretty liquidy. But no worries, it refreezes perfectly. Garnish with whipped cream and a little caramel drizzle.
One great thing about Dirty Snowman milkshakes is that you can make them ahead and put them in the freezer until you’re ready to indulge. Just pour the milkshakes into a glass or plastic container and place it in the freezer. A few hours later (about 4) your frozen milkshakes will be ready to enjoy.
MILKSHAKE MAKING TIPS
- If you are going to drink them right away, don’t let your ice cream get too soft and prechill your liquor.
- You can refreeze the milkshakes individually in mason jars. This makes them even easier to serve and they refreeze faster.
- Remember as things freeze they expand, so don’t overfill your freezer containers.
SNUGGLE UP WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND ENJOY!